is a professional football player who currently plays as a middle linebacker for the Seattle Seahawks in the National Football League (NFL).
– Wagner was born on June 27, 1990, in Los Angeles, California, and attended Utah State University where he played college football.
Wagner was selected by the Seattle Seahawks in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft, and has been with the team ever since.
– Wagner is widely regarded as one of the best linebackers in the NFL, having earned numerous awards and accolades throughout his career, including being named to the Pro Bowl six times and the All-Pro team five times.
– Wagner is known for his exceptional tackling ability, intelligence, and leadership skills on the field, and has been a key contributor to the Seahawks' success in recent years.
– Wagner has also been involved in various philanthropic and community service initiatives, including his Bobby Wagner Academy, which aims to help young people develop life skills and achieve their goals.
– In addition to football, Wagner is also interested in music and has produced several tracks under the stage name "Bwagz."
In his 10-year career, Wagner has racked up 1,383 total tackles. That’s the most of any active player in the NFL right now – 161 more than the next-closest player, Lavonte David. the top 10 next season.
Wagner ranks 17th all-time in total tackles and as long as he keeps up his current pace of 138 tackles per year, he’ll climb into